Event details | Event Overview | Session Details | Session Description
Date: November 17, 2009
Time: 09.30 – 13:00 GMT
The Oracle EMEA Applications Virtual Trade Show targets strategic IT audience in the U.K., France, Benelux, Nordics, Germany, Iberia, Italy and across the Middle East and Africa.
Infosys is a sponsor of this trade show. We are the exclusive sponsor of the Human Capital Management (HCM) session. In addition, we will showcase our service offerings and cutting-edge solutions at the virtual booth where our experts will address all your queries.
Topic: Delivering value through Human Capital Management
Date: Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Time: 11:00 – 12:00 GMT
Speakers: Row Henson, HCM Fellow, Oracle and Satya Muralidhar Bandi, Infosys
This session will discuss how Oracle Human Capital Management solutions deliver value to customers. Oracle HCM solutions reduce operational costs and increase effectiveness by:
- Empowering the workforce with self-service
- Streamlining workforce service delivery with HR HelpDesk
- Using HR Analytics to gain better insight into your workforce
- Identifying key talent and segmenting them accordingly using Integrated Talent Management
- Keeping productivity high among employees who are more engaged as a result of improved communication and providing feedback