Infosys ranked a Leader in NelsonHall’s Cognitive and Self-Healing IT Infrastructure Management Services 2021 Report
Infosys has been ranked a leader in NelsonHall’s Cognitive and Self-Healing IT Infrastructure Management Services 2021 report as an asset-rich provider that continues to evolve its cloud-powered enterprise transformation capabilities through Infosys Cobalt, a set of services, solutions and platforms for enterprises to accelerate their cloud journey. The report recognized Infosys’ ability to redesign an enterprise from the core and build new cloud-first capabilities in public, private, and hybrid clouds across PaaS, SaaS, and IaaS landscapes.
For the report, NelsonHall assessed and evaluated 17 service providers based on their offerings and capabilities while delivering immediate benefits and meeting future client requirements in the highly competitive market. Infosys was distinguished for its ability to deliver cognitive and self-healing IT infrastructure management services through its Cobalt Cloud Community, a community comprising Infosys experts and experts from partners, clients, academic institutions, startups, gig workers, and cloud developers, to develop reusable cloud assets that can be applied to solve everyday business challenges securely. Additionally, the report highlighted Infosys’ ability to enhance consulting, advisory, and design thinking capabilities through its acquisition of WONGDOODY and Brilliant Basics.
The key strengths called out in the report:
- Significant IP (Polycloud Platform, NIA, Wingspan, and ESM Café) and strategic investment in the cloud
- Infosys' Cobalt Cloud Community with a catalog of 225 industry cloud-first blueprints, curated from the 16k cloud assets to drive grassroots level innovation
- DevSecOps and site reliability engineering-enabled approach to manage end-to-end cloud services in a highly automated way
- Greater focus on automation and AI to drive cognitive service desk
- Partnerships with academic institutions to recruit skilled workforce
To read the full report, please visit: https://www.infosys.com/services/cloud-cobalt/analyst-speak/leader-cognitive-self-healing-services.html