Infosys Recognized as AWS Security Competency Partner
Infosys has been recognized as an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Security Competency Partner, thereby enabling it to offer its customers deep technical expertise with security in AWS and delivering security-focused solutions for specific workloads and use cases. This recognition adds credibility to Infosys’ Cloud Security Services, part of Infosys Cobalt, emphasizing its offerings in Cloud Security Advisory (CSA); Governance, Posture & Compliance Management; Cloud Managed Detection & Response (CMDR); Cloud Automation (C-Auto); Zero Trust Aligned Cloud Security Services; Cloud Infrastructure Protection (CIP); Secure Landing Zone; Cloud Data Protection (CDP); Cloud Infrastructure Entitlements Management; and Security Posture Management for SaaS Applications among others. Infosys is an AWS Security Competency Partner across the seven categories mentioned below:
- Identity and Access Management -– Cloud Infrastructure Entitlements Management (CIEM), Identity & Verification (IDV), Identity Governance and Administration (IGA), and Privileged Identity Management (PIM)
- Threat Detection and Response – Security Operations Center (SOC), Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR), Network Detection and Response (NDR), Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR), and Extended Detection and Response (XDR)
- Infrastructure Protection Security – Distributed Denial-of-Service (DDOS), Network Security Policy Management (NSPM), Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB), Secure Web Gateways (SWG), Security Services Edge (SSE), and Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA)
- Data Protection - Database Security, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Malware, Tokenization, Email Security, and Key Management
- Compliance and Privacy – Cloud Workload Protection Platform (CWPP), Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM), Attack Surface Management, and Container Security
- Application Security - Application Security, Runtime Application and Self Protection (RASP), Web Application Firewall (WAF), and Application Testing
- Core Security – Security Operations Center (SOC), Business Continuity, Ransomware, Software Composition Analysis (SCA)
Infosys accelerates secure cloud migration through its comprehensive cloud security offerings embedded through Secure by Design principle. The certification will allow Infosys to deliver advisory architecture, transformation, and security assurance services on AWS. Infosys will also provide managed end-to-end cloud security services to enterprises – enhancing threat visibility and streamlining threat management. Also, Infosys will expedite time for remediation and ensuring an effective compliance monitoring system. Infosys assures secure cloud migration, increased visibility of the cloud security posture, and the right choice of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) based solutions for the cloud.
AWS is enabling scalable, flexible, and cost-effective solutions from startups to global enterprises. To support the seamless integration and deployment of these solutions, AWS established the AWS Competency Program to help customers identify Consulting and Technology APN Partners with deep industry experience and expertise.