Infosys Recognized as a Leader in the HFS Cloud Native Transformation, 2022 Report
HFS assessed 20 service providers in the cloud native space on the value proposition, innovation capabilities, go-to-market strategy, and market impact criteria for the HFS Cloud Native Transformation, 2022 Report. The report categorizes the service providers into three horizons based on their capabilities, with leaders in Horizon 3 characterized by their ability to blend a compelling vision of Cloud Native Transformation (CNT) with deep technology transformation. Leaders who are placed in Horizon 3 successfully demonstrate how business objectives get translated into a cloud target operating model that allows clients to capture value.
Infosys emerged as a leader for its data-centric approach and proven end-to-end transformation track record.
Key Infosys' strengths highlighted in the report:
- Infosys Cobalt capabilities: Infosys Cobalt provides access to over 35,000 cloud assets and 300 industry-specific cloud solution blueprints that are accelerated with core teams of domain and technology experts.
- Go-to-market effectiveness: Infosys has secured major transformation deals in the market due to its proven track record of effective cloud go-to-market strategies.
- Data-centric approach to transformation: Infosys’ consulting and advisory services focus on identifying end-to-end outcomes.
- Broad and differentiating set of industry clouds: Infosys’ broad set of industry clouds act as a key differentiator.
- Emphasis on training: Infosys places a strong emphasis on training its employees and offers Wingspan, an open-source learning solution, to its clients to scale their talent.
- Client testimonials: Clients have praised Infosys for being focused on outcomes.