Infosys is positioned as a LEADER in NelsonHall’s NEAT evaluation for Advanced Digital Workplace Services 2020
Infosys has been positioned as a Leader in NelsonHall’s NEAT Evaluation for Advanced Digital Workplace Services in the overall market segment. In this assessment, Infosys was identified as a leader in the ‘Overall’, ‘Build’ and ‘Run’ categories.
"Infosys’s Live Enterprise approach driven by an integrated digital workplace framework with a focus on driving better employee experience, productivity and value to the enterprise, positions it well as a strategic partner to respond to clients’ end-to-end digital workplace needs," said John Laherty, Senior Research Analyst at NelsonHall. "Equipped with its offerings under Infosys Cobalt , strong partnerships, digital reskilling initiatives and its focus on localization, digital acquisitions, and innovation centers, Infosys continues to build clients’ experiences with productivity and collaboration at its core."
The report highlights following strengths of Infosys:
- Enhancing consulting and advisory capabilities through the design thinking approach and utilization of digital acquisitions, labs, and innovation centers
- Automation factory approach for large-deal transformation, enabling rapid innovation and development of use cases
- Ramping digital workplace consulting capabilities
- Leveraging partnerships with academia to better enable clients’ digital workplace transformation roadmaps and initiatives
- Significant investment in the training of personnel in digital skills
Click here to download the report excerpt.
NelsonHall is a leading global analyst firm dedicated to helping organizations understand the ‘art of the possible’ in digital operations transformation. With analysts in the U.S., U.K., and Continental Europe, NelsonHall provides buy-side organizations with detailed, critical information on markets and vendors (including NEAT assessments) that helps them make fast and highly informed sourcing decisions. And for vendors, NelsonHall provides deep knowledge of market dynamics and user requirements to help them hone their go-to-market strategies. NelsonHall’s research is based on rigorous, primary research, and is widely respected for the quality, depth and insight of its analysis.