Infosys Positioned as a Leader in IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Microsoft Implementation Services 2021
Infosys Positioned as a Leader in IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Microsoft Implementation Services 2021 for 2nd time. This is the only rating by a leading analyst firm for end-to-end Microsoft Implementation Services (covering the full spectrum of Cloud, Data and Analytics, Business Applications, Workplace, etc.).
Source: IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Microsoft Implementation Services 2021 Vendor Assessment by Ali Zaidi; US46733621
According to the IDC MarketScape, buyers rate Infosys highly for its ability to resolve problems/issues related to customer service and for its ability to work with ecosystem partners on a project. Similarly, IDC views Infosys highly in terms of its financial/funding model strategy and for developing future functionality and offering roadmaps.
Excerpts from the Report
According to IDC analysis and buyer perception, Infosys is positioned in the Leaders category in the 2021 IDC MarketScape for Microsoft implementation services worldwide. Infosys Microsoft practice spans across infrastructure, modern workplaces, business applications, data, and AI. Integrated under the Infosys Cobalt cloud services brand, the practice also brings in business solutions, products, and platforms to help enterprises navigate their digital journey.
- Technology Leadership: Co-development with Microsoft, engagement in beta programs helping identify new opportunities that NextGen technologies unleash
- Microsoft-certified Skill Sets: Infosys having a large pool of Microsoft-certified talents
- Delivery: Equipped with framework to drive complex programs and metric-driven approach for execution
- Industry-specific Solutions: Infosys investing in R&D to build industry-specific use cases and solutions to accelerate value for clients
- Low-code no-code (LCNC) Platforms and Solutions: Investment in solutions, offerings, governance frameworks, and accelerators in the low-code no-code space to solve industry-specific challenges
- Innovative Business Platforms: Investing in building platforms such as treasury, sustainability, housing mgmt., learning, and so forth for creating scalable, sustainable, and repeatable models
Buyers rate Infosys highly for its ability to resolve problems/issues related to customer service and for its ability to work with ecosystem partners on a project. Similarly, IDC views Infosys highly in terms of its financial/funding model strategy and for developing future functionality and offering road maps.
“Infosys has been consistently offering Microsoft technologies-enabled services under Infosys Cobalt to help companies enhance efficiencies in IT operations and business, while successfully setting up an end-to-end cloud application and infrastructure services portfolio. Infosys has been helping its clients uplift IT operations significantly with a good mix of Microsoft technologies-based cloud solutions.”
Ali Zaidi – Research Director, IT Consulting and Systems Integration Business Strategies, IDC
Please Note: This IDC study represents a vendor assessment of the 2021 Microsoft implementation services market through the IDC MarketScape model. This research is a quantitative and qualitative assessment of the characteristics that explain a vendor's success in the marketplace and help anticipate its ascendancy. This IDC MarketScape covers a variety of vendors participating in the worldwide Microsoft implementation services market. This evaluation is based on a comprehensive framework and a set of parameters expected to be most conducive to success in providing Microsoft implementation services in both the short term and the long term. A component of this evaluation is the inclusion of the perception of Microsoft implementation services buyers of both the key characteristics and the capabilities of these providers. Buyers were surveyed across all three of IDC's macroregions. This IDC research document was published as part of an IDC continuous intelligence service, providing written research, analyst interactions, telebriefings, and conferences. IDC and IDC MarketScape are trademarks of International Data Group, Inc. Copyright 2021 IDC. Reproduction is forbidden unless authorized. All rights reserved.