IDC Market Note: Infosys Microsoft Business Applications Practice: Building Smarter and Resilient Enterprises for the New Normal
Leveraging a host of Microsoft technologies, solutions/IPs, and services, Infosys' Microsoft Business Applications (MBAS) practice is at the forefront of helping customers build smart and resilient enterprises amid the COVID-19 pandemic disruptions in Asia/Pacific. Analysts from across the board have acknowledged our efforts in unlocking value for clients. Rijo George Thomas, IDC, has compiled a detailed account of our successful work in leveraging Microsoft Business Applications, via the Infosys Cobalt set of offerings.
- Leveraging a host of Microsoft technologies, solutions/IPs, and services, Infosys' Microsoft Business Applications (MBAS) practice is at the forefront of helping customers build smart and resilient enterprises amid the COVID-19 pandemic disruptions in Asia/Pacific..
- Infosys' MBAS team aims to unlock MBAS' full potential to answer to the crisis' immediate challenges, followed by establishing a business continuity service to resume operations and help enterprises pivot business functions and adapt to the new normal
- Infosys aims to achieve its vision of creating a Resilient and Live Enterprise by delivering transformational outcomes through various forward-looking strategies focusing on customer experience (CX).
- Infosys relies on its Power Platform Center of Excellence (COE) to conceptualize and deliver best-in-class experience for clients using Microsoft Power Platform solutions backed by common data services.
- Infosys is shouldering concerted efforts to drive differentiation in the market by extending its capabilities and breadth of services beyond table stakes
- Infosys has positioned new engagement models as a key element in its GTM strategy and complemented Microsoft's vison of measuring customer success from partner-enabled key business outcomes
- Infosys continues to bolster its agile implementation methodologies and productize service offerings in industry verticals to accelerate client transformation journeys with solutions delivering value early in the implementation cycle
- Aside from the ELITE framework enabling transformational service delivery, customers will benefit from accelerated time to market enabled by the REFORM industry and LOB solutions.
They will also have better ROI from agile implementation methodologies, which have become their differentiation's centerpiece.