CA Technologies helps customers succeed in a future where every business — from apparel to energy—is being rewritten by software. From planning and development to management and security, at CA, they create software that fuels transformation for companies in the application economy. By leveraging CA Technologies’ software as the core of their IT strategy, organizations can benefit from technology that transforms lives — from data centers to mobile devices.
We, at Infosys, partner with CA Technologies to jointly deliver value and differentiation in the application economy, by leveraging core competencies to bring innovation. Together, we provide quality solutions that benefit customers with an accelerated time-to-market and enhanced agility.
Know more about CA Technologies at www.ca.com
Payment Gateway Platform
Infosys Clarity PPM Platform
The alliance delivers best-in-class solutions to customers through:
- An established center of excellence focuses on building differentiated, go-to-market solutions, continuous competency enablement, and joint solution offerings in application testing, service virtualization, test data management, and performance monitoring
- Multiple frameworks and domain solutions for accelerated speed-to-market, such as the Infosys Test Data Accelerator for mainframes, virtualized retail e-commerce platform, and wholesale payments platform simulator
Joint Solution Showcase: Pre-delivered data pools as seed lists
- CA service virtualization case study
This case study of Infosys is based on an August 2016 survey of CA Service Virtualization customers by TechValidate, a third-party research service.
- CA Technologies strategic alliance
CA technologies and Infosys have partnered to deliver greater client value with less risk by combining CA Technologies world-class DCIM solutions with Infosys’ global business delivery model. Our two companies share not just the common goal of delivering DCIM to organizations looking to transform their data center operations, but also a commitment to sustainability.
- Infosys in a strategic partnership with CA Technologies implemented the security framework at Federal Bank
Finacle from Infosys delivers its first end-to-end solution using CA Technologies Advanced Authentication to help provide a secure, convenient, and cost-effective environment.
- Infosys and CA helped a global financial services firm overcome testing issues by implementing a virtual service and test data generation solution
- Infosys and CA helped an Australian banking organization transform by creating the best-fit service utilization framework
- Infosys and CA helped an American multinational banking and financial services corporation overcome its complex multilayered architecture, through optimization and customization
- Infosys and CA helped an American retail and appliance store chain improve its application testing with static and dynamic data virtualization
- Infosys and CA helped one of the largest American personal lines insurers achieve early, component-level, performance testing using CA Service Virtualization model