As a strategic partner of Oracle and with experience in handling over 500 large customer engagements, the Infosys-Oracle practice has over 25,000 consultants worldwide with more than 75 specializations across the Oracle product portfolio. Infosys has over 20 Oracle center of excellence teams focusing on a wide range of applications and technologies. In addition, we have several co-development and joint solutions initiatives.
Read more about our Oracle services
- Infosys and Oracle have forged a strong alliance with a vision to help customers maximize benefits and achieve high performance through accelerated business transformation.
- Partnership spans all key geographies across aerospace and defence, automotive, communications, CPG, cards and payments, discrete and process manufacturing financial services, hi-tech, logistics, life sciences, and retail verticals
- Joint go-to-market across next-gen themes such as:
- Cloud apps – ERP,HCM, and CX
- Industry solutions for financial services , insurance, and retail
- Customer experience for hi-tech, manufacturing, communications
- Internet of Things and connected vehicles
- Next-gen supply chain
- Infosys core banking application – Finacle
- Infosys holds over 7,000 Oracle implementation certifications across 75+ specializations, including 16 advanced specializations.
- Infosys has been a strong Oracle partner for over 11 years and is in Oracle’s Global Strategic Partner program
- Infosys co-development partnership with Oracle aims at complementing and enhancing product functionality in human capital management, customer experience, enterprise resource planning, business intelligence, and other next generation Oracle technologies.
- Infosys was one of Oracle’s co-development partner for Fusion Apps for CRM, Oracle Financials, and HCM with one of the largest pools of Oracle Fusion Applications talent deployed for this effort
- Infosys is one of Oracle’s co-development partner for cloud applications
- Infosys Oracle Innovation Centre, Shanghai, is a state-of-the-art facility that serves as an incubation hub for optimizing industry-focused joint solutions, leveraging Oracle’s Engineered Systems.
"Infosys is a very important global strategic partner for Oracle. They have had a very close relationship with us in product development all the way since 2004 and they have invested significantly in all of our major products, Oracle's Applications, including all of our existing product lines, Oracle Database and Oracle Fusion Middleware, and now Oracle Fusion Applications. They are a globally respected company known for bringing innovation, technology excellence and expertise in a variety of different industries”
Thomas Kurian, Executive Vice President, Product Development, Oracle
Infosys and Oracle together provide consulting services to leading organizations globally. Infosys has successfully executed over 500 large Oracle engagements with a highly satisfied client base across the globe.
Read our success stories
Learn more about