Developing the next generation of modern applications with MongoDB
MongoDB is the industry’s first developer data platform. MongoDB’s multi-cloud, integrated suite of database and data services accelerate and simplify how developers build with data. Headquartered in New York, MongoDB has tens of thousands of customers in more than 100 countries. The MongoDB database platform has been downloaded hundreds of millions of times since 2007, and there have been millions of builders trained through MongoDB University courses. MongoDB helps developers and enterprises:
- Modernize their applications – Application modernization continues to be a key investment for many enterprises to unlock rapid software iteration to meet ever-evolving application requirements. MongoDB helps accelerate and de-risk migrations from common relational databases — including Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, and PostgreSQL — to MongoDB with its Relational Migrator.
- Accelerate application development: MongoDB Atlas, the industry's leading scalable developer data platform, offers a flexible schema that allows for the data model to evolve as application needs change. It is secure from the start and the only multi-cloud database, accessing 95 regions of availability across AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud.
- Streamline the development of AI applications: MongoDB Atlas unifies operational, analytical, and generative AI data services to streamline building AI-enriched applications.
- For more information, visit MongoDB's website: https://www.mongodb.com/solutions/use-cases
Infosys + MongoDB
Together, Infosys and MongoDB enable clients to accelerate their digital transformation and application modernization initiatives with next generation database solutions — reducing costs, increasing performance, and improving scalability across legacy applications. This partnership brings the scale, expertise, and technology needed to deliver application modernization at a global level and create best-in-class industry solutions.
Infosys offers end-to-end services on application modernization with MongoDB, using a software and services approach.
Our offerings cover an entire range of services for MongoDB as follows:
- MongoDB Consulting Services
- Application portfolio analysis for MongoDB fitment
- Proof of concepts
- MongoDB implementation roadmap and approach
- MongoDB Implementation Services
- Software and services offerings
- MongoDB application development
- Migration to MongoDB
- Mainframe offload to MongoDB
- MongoDB Administration Services
- MongoDB infrastructure sizing
- MongoDB cluster administration
- MongoDB version upgrades
- MongoDB Data Analytics Services
- Single view (customer, product, etc.) using MongoDB
- Real-time analytics using MongoDB
- Appliance migration to MongoDB
Infosys MongoDB co-created solutions:
- Application Assessment Framework for identifying applications that are a right fit for MongoDB
- Mainframe offload to MongoDB to help clients migrate their data off the mainframe and into MongoDB
- Infosys Cloud Native Development Platform where Infosys has worked closely with MongoDB to help accelerate the development of cloud native applications that use MongoDB
- Infosys Genome Solution – Industry-centric, enterprise grade end-to-end analytics platform leveraging MongoDB flexible data model and scalable architecture
- Infosys Database Migration Platform, an end to end solution to migrate RDBMS to MongoDB including source system assessment, optimal schema generation, data migration and data reconciliation
- Infosys Smart Solution for Water helps organizations to manage critical resource water across the enterprise efficiently managing the demand and supply while reducing the water wastage aligning to organizations sustainability goals. It is a cloud agnostic solution built on MongoDB Atlas
Infosys has a range of software tools, components, and reusable architecture frameworks developed in the Infosys-MongoDB innovation lab.
Infosys wins ‘Partner of the Year’ award from MongoDB
Based on the close collaboration and partnership with MongoDB on multiple fronts, we have been selected by MongoDB as the ‘Partner of the Year’ in June 2020. Infosys has won this award four times out of the last five years, which underlines Infosys’ proven capability in helping large enterprises modernize their IT landscapes through highly scalable and performant solutions built on MongoDB.
- Relationship highlights
- 7,000+ MongoDB experienced consultants
- Joint investments in go-to-market solutions
- Dedicated alliance and field teams to support business
- Go-to-market approach
- Engagements ranging from upfront business consulting through support and maintenance
- Leading global 2K clients supported by MongoDB and Infosys jointly
- Joint innovation lab as a part of the partnership to drive solutions to the market
- Knowledge, solutions, and competencies
- Dedicated experts working on joint solutions for industry solutions
- Completely integrated knowledge and competency development model