About SAPAs a market leader in enterprise application software, SAP (NYSE: SAP) helps companies of all sizes and markets to perform better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, and desktops to mobile devices; SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insights more effectively. SAP applications and services enable more than 335,000 customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
For more information, visit www.sap.com.
Infosys is an ‘SAP Global Strategic Services Partner,’ which is the highest level of SAP partnership. Our collaboration is spearheaded by board members to drive joint, strategic initiatives across S/4HANA Enterprise, BW/4HANA, SuccessFactors, SAP Hybris, Ariba, and SAP Cloud platform.
At the same time, we have gained significant SAP expertise through:
- Certifications in solution implementation using SAP Run and AMS (Application Management Services).
- A ramp-up partnership across multiple SAP solutions such as CRM 7.0 and NetWeaver
- Early adoption of new and emerging solutions such as S/4HANA and Simple Finance, Customer Engagement and Commerce (CEC), and Business Networks
- Partnerships for beta testing across multiple lines of business (LoBs) and industry solution areas such as S4/HANA and SAP business intelligence product release
- A charter partner of the SAP Enterprise Services Architecture Community, which is a collaborative, cross-industry, program that enables partners and customers to define the way software is developed and deployed to solve evolving business requirements
Together, we ensure that customers benefit from bolstered implementation services, enhanced solution delivery, and increased global reach. The following lists features of our partnership:
- Innovative new solutions such as Retail Execution 3.0
- New, multiple solution extensions such as Clinical Trial and Supply Chain Management (CTSM) for the life sciences industry
- Reduction of the implementation cost and timeline for S4/HANA through a pre-packaged industry solution
- Valuable services on Run SAP Methodology – a proven methodology to optimize implementation, rollout, upgrade, application management of end-to-end solution operations, and reduce total cost of ownership for clients.
- Roundtables along with SAP and clients to promote new solution areas such as S4/HANA, SuccessFactors, and SAP Hybris
What’s more, we have also co-presented with Unilever to showcase the retail execution implementation success story at SAPPHIRE NOW 2014
SAP Solution Page:
Infosys SAP: Infosys Industry Vertical and Cross-Industry Solutions
Supply Chain Management:
Clinical Trial Supply Management (CTSM)