Tricentis, the continuous testing company, specializes in market-leading software testing tools for enterprises. They help Global 2000 companies adopt development and operations (DevOps) to succeed by achieving automation rates of over 90 percent.
Gartner recognizes Tricentis as a ‘Leader’ in their 2015 Magic Quadrant for software test automation. Forrester acknowledges Tricentis as a ‘Strong Performer’ in functional automation tools, with model-based test automation as their standout feature. They have over 400 customers including global names from the top 500 brands such as A&E, Allianz, BMW, Deutsche Bank, Orange, Swiss Re, UBS, Toyota, Vantiv, Vodafone, and Zurich Insurance.
To learn more, visit http://www.tricentis.com
Tricentis integrated software testing solution, Tosca Testsuite, consists of a unique model-based test automation and test case design approach. It encompasses risk-based testing, test data management and provisioning, service virtualization, and more.
We have partnered with Tricentis to realize significant performance improvements in testing projects.
Our collaborative efforts include:
- Automation script conversion accelerators to TOSCA (Example: Conversion of functional automation tests scripts from Microfocus UFT to TOSCA)
- Panaya-Tricentis Integration (Example: SAP test automation)
- Functional test automation of applications with Enterprise commercial packages (Example: Sabre, Siebel, Workday etc)
According to analysts, companies spend over US$60 billion per year, or 23 percent of their IT budget, on quality assurance (QA) and testing. Through this partnership, we significantly reduce cost burdens for enterprises through automated QA and testing solutions.
We also navigate challenges in test automation by deploying agile, continuous automation practices. The collaboration also enhances our capabilities in delivering agile testing, including implementation of continuous integration (CI) tools and support for exploratory testing and behavior-driven development.
- Infosys won the Best Implementation (Exxon) award from Tricentis in 2017
- Infosys won the Best Global Partner award at Tricentis’ Accelerate 2016
- Tricentis Pushes the Boundary in Testing Technologies and Services by Partnering with Major System Integrator
- Tricentis Raises $165 Million to Deliver Continuous Testing at the Speed of DevOps
- Panaya and Tricentis Deliver First Platform for Autonomous SAP Business Process Testing
- Transforming the role of QA in the DevOps world