Hospital Information Systems Center of Excellence
The healthcare industry is adopting Electronic Medical Records (EMR) to reduce healthcare costs and enhance outcomes, patient safety and healthcare coordination. U.S. President Barack Obama's American Recovery and Reinvestment Act proposes huge investments in Healthcare Information Technology, specifically Electronic Medical Records to reduce costs and improve quality of care.
Infosys’ Hospital Information Systems Center of Excellence focuses on EMR and IT-driven clinical transformations to maximize value realization for providers and patients through business process optimization and effective organization change management.
We provide implementation services on all Healthcare Information Systems from our product partners including EMR, Practice Management System (PMS), Laboratory Information System (LIS), Radiology Information System (RIS) and Pharmacy Information System (PIS). Our Healthcare Information System Center of Excellence has a team of healthcare Information Technology experts, including MDs, Ph.Ds, HC Informatics, MBAs, Engineers, Technical Architects and Project Managers with rich healthcare industry experience and certifications in partner products. We have partnerships with leading global EMR and healthcare IT product vendors.
- Business case preparation for EMR and healthcare IT investments. We also support our clients in grants proposal drafting
- We leverage our proprietary Value Realization Method™ to develop a clinical transformation road map. It focuses on tangible value realization from all healthcare IT investments including EMR
- EMR product evaluation and selection based on organizational needs
- Business process optimization and EMR implementation aligned with business processes
- Map healthcare process and IT standards enabling implementation of EMR packages to comply with process standards such as JCAHO as well as technology standards such as ANSI HL7
- Organization change management, physician and staff EMR adoption strategy, and end-user training
- EMR implementation effectiveness study and value realization tracking
- Implementation and on-going maintenance of various healthcare IT systems such as EMR, PMS, LIS, RIS and PIS
Infosys also provides healthcare integration and collaboration platform and integration services to implement Electronic Health Record (EHR) solutions for Healthcare Information Exchanges (HIEs) and Regional Health Information Organizations (RHIOs).
The Infosys Advantage
- The Global Delivery Model of Infosys, governance models, process tools and templates deliver integration services with high quality, productivity and reliability – in significantly less time and at lower cost
- Our healthcare IT resources and physician consultants have rich industry experience in healthcare packages, processes and standards
- Leverage Value Realization Method™ that measures value and benefit to clients