Your publishing enterprise can meet the information needs of diverse professionals with an ecosystem that fosters media-agnostic content. You need an integrated publishing process to curate quality content, and a consistent content structure for prompt onboarding of new sources of information.
The Infosys Information Services and Publishing practice partners with information providers, including legal, education and research, risk management, business news, market intelligence, medical, science and technology, and financial companies, across the source-to-publish value chain. We help content providers accelerate the publishing cycle, boost productivity and reduce the cost of content generation. Our robust content migration framework ensures smooth transition to an advanced publishing environment. Our experts can help you eliminate redundant workflows, facilitate content atomization, and enrich your content.
Automation tools enhance the efficiency of processes to collect, aggregate, categorize, and enrich content. The Infosys Information Collection and Conversion (I2C2) platform offers modular components to manage content providers, collection points and post-acquisition requirements. A configurable user interface accelerates content collection and reporting. Our I2C2 platform streamlines transformation, analysis and validation of data, as well as convert content to industry standard output XML schemas.
The Infosys advantage
- Deep expertise in the legal, education, research, science, technology, and medical content domains
- Repository of templates and configurable process flows to acquire and transform structured as well as unstructured content
- Content Acquisition Implementation framework accelerates integration and implementation of new content acquisition
- Centralized governance model for collaboration between IT, business, and editorial teams
- Content validation workbenches, advanced analytics, and automation tools and accelerators significantly reduce time and effort for content analysis and validation
- I2C2 platform offers modular components for content collection and transformation