Customer Experience Management
Smart home automation, connected devices and energy efficient buildings provide opportunities for the next-generation utility. However, a commoditized service makes it imperative for your enterprise to capitalize on customer experience to differentiate from other utilities.
The Infosys Utilities practice implements
digital solutions to help power, gas and water utilities transform customer service across channels. Integrated customer information systems facilitate personalized customer experiences in traditional service channels such as the contact center.
We develop portals that allow your customers to manage their account / consumption, view usage reports, and check billing history at any time, using any device. Our social tools encourage participation in energy conservation and help you reward users with rebates / customized rate plans. We develop two-way messaging solutions for prompt communication regarding payments, outages and emergencies. Our customer service surveys and polls provide accurate feedback on service levels.
- Team of customer experience consultants, digital marketing experts and service delivery specialists uncovers paths for effective communication
- Rich experience in contact center operations and multi-lingual customer support
- Expertise in browser-based and mobile applications for bill notification, presentment, and payment through third-party gateways
- Infosys BrandEdge platform deepens customer engagement through behavioral analytics and discussion forums for local communities
- Infosys Enterprise Cognitive Platform (iECP) applies machine learning and cognitive science to respond to customer service requirements