How to vote
- Shareholders will have to choose between three modes of holding – holding shares in physical form, holding shares in a demat account with a depository participant connected to National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL) or holding shares in a demat account with a depository participant connected to Central Depository Services (India) Limited (CDSL).
- Investors having a demat account with a depository participant connected to NSDL : Enter the depository participant identification number (DP ID) and client identification number (Client ID). Example : DP ID – IN302902 and Client ID – 11111111
- Investors having a demat account with a depository participant connected to CDSL : Enter the 16-digit demat account number. Example: Demat Account Number is 1234567832145678
- Investors holding shares in physical form: Enter the registered folio number. Example : Folio – ITL000123
- If the valid entries are done as mentioned in steps 2 and 3 / 4, you will be able to cast your ballot. Cast your ballot by clicking on the check box corresponding to each resolution and make your selection by choosing ‘In Favor’, ‘Against’ or ‘Abstain’ for each resolution. Alternatively, you can also click the SELECT ALL button and cast your ballot.
- Click the SAVE / NEXT button to preview the options that you had selected in the previous step.
- Click the SUBMIT button to cast your vote for the online ballot.
- Investors may cast their non-mandatory ballot only once on a resolution, using a specific demat account. If an investor has multiple demat accounts, he / she will be able to participate in the non-mandatory ballot separately, for each demat account, by using the respective DP ID and Client ID.
- The portal will be open for voting from May 30, 2012 to June 7, 2012 between 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. IST.