Date January 22 – 24, 2019
Time 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Location MGM Grand Las Vegas Hotel, Nevada
Infosys is a gold sponsor to ServiceNow’s annual Sale Kickoff (SKO) event in Las Vegas. ServiceNow SKO is an annual event that brings together global ServiceNow partners and their sales teams to learn about strategies being applied by partners. The conference will offer plenty of learning, knowledge sharing, and networking opportunities to help elevate sales organizations and build a profitable and efficient ServiceNow ITSM ecosystem.
Today, the service management paradigm is changing – it is all about service experience management now. Infosys and ServiceNow are together delivering service experience management to global organizations. From merely managing services and monitoring the infrastructure, we are simplifying how services are used through integration, automation and mobility.
At this event, Infosys will network with ServiceNow partners, sales leadership, sales and account teams through leadership keynotes and interactive sales training sessions to gain insight into ServiceNow messaging so we can align behind a common set of goals. This three-day education and networking event is where we stand to gain knowledge, strengthen partner relations and learn new strategies so as to navigate our clients to transform digitally with AI-Powered Service Experience.
- Infosys Enterprise Service Management Café Flyer
- Infosys Enterprise Service Management Café enhanced Service Management at Versum Materials
- Expand Your Service Management Beyond IT to Empower Your Digital Transformation Journey
- Why Enterprise Service Management is No Longer Just About IT
- Retransform beyond agile for faster, integrated IT service delivery