Duration: 60 Minutes
Venue: VirtualWatch Now
Businesses are becoming increasingly 'software-defined' and their ability to innovate and turn solutions around faster is becoming critical too. Agile and DevOps can make a difference however, these are still largely led by technology, with limited involvement from business.
It’s time enterprises focused on customer-centricity, intertwined with agility to drive business value faster. This calls for the complete enterprise ecosystem to be truly Agile — across business and technology.
A product-centric approach to value delivery, coupled with the right capabilities, can help enterprises be customer-centric and Agile while driving business value faster.
Is your enterprise agile enough to innovate continuously? Join us for this interactive session with industry leaders to know what they are doing differently, and discover limitless possibilities for yourself!
Key Takeaways from this Session:
- How to infuse customer-centricity and business agility with a product-based approach
- Embed DevSecOps in the value stream
- How a data-centric approach can help take quicker decisions with actionable insights
- Outgrow competition by scaling Agile beyond IT, and enable operating models for hybrid working
Connect with Infosys
Please connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any information. We look forward to hosting you at the webinar.
Frank Kazas, Director of Digital Product Hyatt Hotels Corporation
Frank Kazas is Director of Digital Product at Hyatt Hotels Corporation. In his current role, he is accountable for the upstream guest journey across web and app, including the Hyatt homepage, property pages, search-book-payment, and the World of Hyatt sites. Frank has extensive experience leading agile enterprise transformations across a variety of sectors, helping organizations define clear outcomes and priorities, creating a culture of customer-centricity and experimentation, and influencing leaders and teams in adopting an agile mindset. Frank has a background in product management and an MBA from the Kellogg School of Management.
Joel Martin, Research Leader, Cloud and SaaS Strategies, HFS
Joel’s role is to aid organizations in making crucial decisions on designing, adopting, managing, and governing their growing portfolio of Cloud solutions. Executives and business leaders will benefit from concise research on harnessing cloud-based solutions to support the workplace’s rapid, fundamental changes.
Alok Uniyal, Vice President, Head EQS Infosys
Alok leads the IT Process Consulting Practice at Infosys. He is also driving the Agile & DevOps Transformation at Infosys. As a seasoned IT Professional with rich experience in IT Consulting & Transformation, Alok specializes in helping organizations embrace new ways of working, leveraging lean, Agile, DevOps, design thinking — towards greater business agility and resilience — translating to faster and better business outcomes. Over his 25 years of career, Alok has consulted many large corporations globally.
Joseph Alenchery, Vice President and Group Manager, Energy Practice, Infosys
Joseph Alenchery has been with Infosys Ltd. for 19 years playing different leadership roles encompassing Portfolio P&L Leadership, Corporate Strategy, Mergers & Acquisitions and Start-up Practice Unit Creation. Prior to this, Joseph co-founded the Corporate Performance Management practice as an intrapreneurial effort and worked as Executive Assistant to the Chairman of the Board. In addition, Joseph was the group director focused on Mergers & Acquisitions for the Energy practice. Joseph has published several papers on the topic of corporate planning and has guest lectured at various business schools across Europe, US and India. Joseph has worked with strategic clients in the Energy sector across the past decade and is featured as an “Expert” in the Oil & Gas journal.
- Concept Video: Driving Business Value Faster with Product Centric Value Delivery
- Flyer: Infosys Enterprise Agile DevOps
- Byline: Product-Centricity Post-Pandemic: Here Are The Levers You Need To Pull
- Agile Radar Research Report 2021: Product Centric Value Delivery in C-Suites’ top priority
- Experience Agile Radar: Measure your Agile maturity index and compare with industry benchmarks
- Case Study: Enterprise Case Study: Infosys and Syngenta — Creating the Agile SAP AMS Organization
- Press Release Announcement: Infosys Unveils Product-Centric Value Delivery Model Using Agile and DevOps to Strengthen Customer Centricity and Accelerate Business Outcomes