Infosys Positioned as a Leader in the HFS Horizons: Cloud Native Transformation, 2022 Report
Infosys has been ranked as a Leader in the HFS Horizons: Cloud Native Transformation, 2022 Report. This is the first-ever HFS report focused on end-to-end cloud native transformation. Infosys was recognized for its data-centric approach and proven track record in delivering end-to-end transformation for its clients.
For this report, HFS evaluated and compared the capabilities of 20 service providers based on their value proposition, innovation capabilities, go-to-market strategies, and market impact. The report categorizes the service providers into three horizons based on their capabilities, with leaders in Horizon 3 characterized by their ability to blend a compelling vision of Cloud Native Transformation (CNT) with deep technology transformation. Leaders who are placed in Horizon 3 successfully demonstrate how business objectives get translated into a cloud target operating model that allows clients to capture value.
The report highlighted Infosys’ strengths in the following areas:
- Infosys Cobalt capabilities: Infosys Cobalt provides access to over 35,000 cloud assets and 300 industry-specific cloud solution blueprints that are accelerated with core teams of domain and technology experts.
- Go-to-market effectiveness: Infosys has secured major transformation deals in the market due to its proven track record of effective cloud go-to-market strategies.
- Data-centric approach to transformation: Infosys’ consulting and advisory services focus on identifying end-to-end outcomes.
- Broad and differentiating set of industry clouds: Infosys’ broad set of industry clouds act as a key differentiator.
- Emphasis on training: Infosys places a strong emphasis on training its employees and offers Wingspan, an open-source learning solution, to its clients to scale their talent.
- Client testimonials: Clients have praised Infosys for being focused on outcomes.
To read a customized version of the report, please visit: https://www.infosys.com/services/application-modernization/analyst-reports/cloud-native-transformation-2022.html