What Is Accessibility and How Can Businesses Improve?
Web accessibility refers to the practice of making websites usable and accessible to everyone, including individuals with disabilities. By ensuring your website is accessible to everyone, you not only make it usable for individuals with disabilities but also improve the overall user experience for anyone who visits your website.
This month Sean Whelan, Accessibility Manager at Blue Acorn iCi, joins The Funnel: A Digital Experience Podcast to discuss accessibility guidelines, top accessibility issues overlooked, and how businesses can improve user experiences.
About Sean Whelan:
Sean is an Accessibility Manager at Blue Acorn iCi with close to 5 years of experience in the field. He is an advocate of accessibility and inclusion design.
Listeners will learn the following:
- How a lack of accessibility impacts performance.
- Why it’s important to keep accessibility in mind while developing a website.
- Actionable next steps a company can take if they want to improve their current standards.
- Which brands are leading the way in accessibility.
- Why CMOs and CIOs should care about accessibility.
Need help optimizing your accessibility or unsure where to start? The Blue Acorn iCi team is here to help with your accessibility needs.