Infosys has been recognized as a LEADER in the inaugural edition of Everest Group’s Microsoft Dynamics 365 Services PEAK MATRIX® Assessment.
In its first ever Microsoft D365 Services assessment, Everest Group evaluated 18 major service providers, and Infosys has been recognized as a Leader in an elite group of the top four service providers. This is a testament to our continuous growth in the market and has added to our credentials of being a top Microsoft Partner in the Microsoft Business Apps space.
Microsoft Business Applications Services Practice under Infosys Cobalt has always been at the forefront in offering innovative models for enabling faster and contextual adoption of Microsoft technologies for unmistakable results for clients.
Key highlights of Infosys from the report:
- Clients appreciate Infosys’ talent for their extensive experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365, technical expertise and change management capabilities
- Strong domain expertise to aid client journeys especially in Banking, Hitech, Energy & Utilities
- Varied pricing/engagement models ranging from traditional FTE-based to outcome-based to suit client needs
- Clients appreciate Infosys for its overall talent management strategy, account management capabilities and its alignment to fulfil future requirements
- Strong advisory services in guiding client journeys for creating transformational roadmap and shaping business case along with implementation capabilities across the Microsoft portfolio are also well acknowledged by clients