Corporate governance is an ethically driven business process that is committed to values aimed at enhancing an organization’s wealth generating capacity. This is ensured by taking ethical business decisions and conducting business with a firm commitment to values, while meeting stakeholders’ expectations. At Infosys, it is imperative that our company affairs are managed in a fair and transparent manner. This is vital to gain and retain the trust of our stakeholders.
The Postal Ballot Notice entails the following resolutions to be passed by shareholders:
1. Approval of 2015 Stock Incentive Compensation plan and grant of stock incentives to the eligible employees of the Company under the Plan
2. Approval of 2015 Stock Incentive Compensation plan and grant of stock incentives to the eligible employees of the Company’s subsidiaries under the Plan
3. Reappointment of Prof. Jeffrey S Lehman, as an Independent Director
4. Appointment of Dr. Punita Kumar - Sinha, as an Independent Director
5. Reappointment of Dr. Vishal Sikka, Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director.
Clarifications on Advisory Firms’ Reports
Notice | Form |
Our corporate governance framework ensures effective engagement with our stakeholders and helps us evolve with changing times. We believe that an active, well-informed and independent board is necessary to ensure the highest standards of corporate governance. At Infosys, the Board of Directors is at the core of our corporate governance practice and oversees how the Management serves and protects the long-term interests of our stakeholders.
As a part of our commitment to follow global best practices, we comply with the Euroshareholders Corporate Governance Guidelines 2000, and the recommendations of the Naresh Chandra Committee, the Kumar Mangalam Birla Committee and the United Nations Global Compact (UNGC).
Infosys Foundation, the philanthropic arm of Infosys Limited, fulfils the social responsibility of the company. The Foundation has undertaken various initiatives in providing medical facilities to remote rural areas, organizing novel pension schemes, etc.