Infosys a Leader in Everest Group's AWS System Integration 2022
Everest Group named Infosys a Leader in the System Integration (SI) Capabilities on Amazon Web Services (AWS) PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2022. As per Everest Group, named leaders such as Infosys have a credible industry-specific cloud offerings portfolio, AWS-specific assets and IPs, next-generation offerings, strong complex workload transformation capabilities, and a platform-centric solutioning approach.
Other than being a Leader, Infosys also received highest possible score in capabilities such as Market Adoption, and Vision & Strategy.
Mukesh Ranjan, Vice President, Everest Group quotes “Infosys through its AWS-focused BU has built an integrated storyline across infrastructure, application, and data with strong cloud-native and microservices capabilities to accelerate enterprise's journey on AWS cloud . It has built industry contextualized solutions on AWS for financial services, manufacturing, retail, and healthcare industries. Enterprises can benefit from its meaningful investments in developing joint IPs and solutions with AWS focusing on next-generation technologies including AI/ML, 5G, quantum computing, and blockchain. These factors have contributed to its positioning as a Leader on Everest Group’s System Integration (SI) Capabilities on Amazon Web Services (AWS) PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2022.”
The evaluation highlights Infosys strengths in the following areas:
- Infosys with its dedicated AWS business will be a good fit for enterprises seeking integrated capabilities across infrastructure, application, and data on cloud with strong cloud-native and microservices capabilities.
- Infosys Living Labs’ collaboration with AWS, along with the cloud-based enterprise transformation services from Infosys Cobalt make Infosys suitable for enterprises looking for capabilities in AI/ML, 5G, and blockchain.
- Enterprises looking for verticalized solutions will find Infosys suitable due to its credible portfolio of AWS-specific solutions such as Infosys Meridian and Infosys LaborForce.
- Infosys has made meaningful investments in developing joint IPs and solutions with AWS across next-generation technologies such as quantum computing, blockchain, and 5G, which makes it a suitable choice for enterprises looking to invest in next-generation technologies.
- Infosys will be a relevant choice for enterprises looking to realize better value from their AWS investments as Infosys offers a comprehensive FinOps framework and solutions.
Click here to read the custom report.