Infosys Positioned as a Leader in the Everest Group System Integrator (SI) Capabilities on Amazon Web Services (AWS) PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2021
Everest Group named Infosys a Leader in the System Integrator (SI) Capabilities on Amazon Web Services (AWS) PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2021. Infosys’ strength as per the report is its ability to contextualize AWS-related services and offerings across different verticals. The report also calls out Infosys Cobalt (which aims to deliver security, innovation and speed-to-market as part of cloud offerings) as a relevant investment in the cloud services space.
The evaluation highlights Infosys strengths in the following areas:
- Witnessed significant growth in its AWS services portfolio across use cases and regions. Its ability to contextualize AWS-related services and offerings across different verticals has led to this growth
- Its design thinking approach, joint workshops with clients, and ability to showcase a clear transformational roadmap during RFP’s were cited as key win themes across AWS engagements
- Clients have appreciated Infosys’ relationship with AWS account managers and the ability to manage crisis by bringing in the right support from both Infosys and AWS
- Has evolved its offerings and value proposition to address the post-pandemic requirements of enterprises. Specifically, its latest offering “Infosys Cobalt” aims to deliver security, innovation, and speed-to-market under a single offering, with cloud as a bedrock
- Has developed several assets and blueprints on the cloud to expedite specific business use cases, including both horizontal- and vertical-specific use cases
Register to access the custom report.