Infosys Positioned as a Leader in the Everest Group PEAK Matrix® for Microsoft Azure System Integrators 2021
Infosys has been positioned as a Leader in the Everest Group PEAK Matrix® for Microsoft Azure System Integrators 2021.
With the launch of Infosys Cobalt, Infosys aims to provide blueprints to clients for launching next-generation services and co-creating solutions. Infosys Cobalt strives to help redesign enterprises from core and build cloud-first capabilities to deliver seamless experiences.
The evaluation highlights Infosys’ strengths in the following areas:
- Since establishing a dedicated Microsoft Cloud Business Unit in 2018, Infosys continues to experience strong growth in its Azure services demonstrated by marquee wins across all solution areas
- Infosys is driving industry-focused solution development for SAP on Azure and a joint go-to-market initiative for smart buildings & spaces on Azure
- Clients have appreciated Infosys’ flexibility, quality of resources in the infrastructure and platform segments of Azure, and scope of services provided on Azure
- Infosys has evolved its offerings and value proposition to address the post-pandemic requirements of enterprises. Specifically, its latest offering “Infosys Cobalt” aims to deliver security, innovation, and speed-to-market under a single offering, with cloud as the bedrock
- Infosys has developed several assets and blueprints on Azure and other cloud providers to expedite specific business use cases, including both horizontal- and vertical-specific use cases