HFS Highlight: Infosys aims to lead the cloud battle with the launch of Cobalt
Accelerated by the pandemic, there is a secular shift in cloud adoption. To enable its clients’ cloud-powered enterprise transformations, Infosys has launched Cobalt: a set of cloud-enabled services, solutions, and platforms.
- To enable its clients’ cloud-powered enterprise transformations, Infosys has launched Cobalt: a set of cloud-enabled services, solutions, and platforms. Cobalt offers over 15,000 cloud assets and perhaps most importantly, over 200 industry-specific cloud solution blueprints. Enterprises can leverage the full potential of the cloud ecosystem and Infosys Cobalt’s thriving community of business and technology innovators to drive increased business value.
- Its provider peers are also renaming and reframing their own “cloud-first” platforms. Its peers also launched a similar solution like Cobalt.
- Infosys’ Cobalt balances execution and innovation with a focus on industry-specific solutions
- Cobalt has observed adoption among clients across industries
- The competition is heating up in cloud space, with the launch of Infosys Cobalt, Infosys is already seeing a first-mover advantage by winning transformational deals
- Infosys’ North Star is industry-specific domains. With the release of Cobalt, it is taking the fight directly to its competition. While time will show how other competitors perform, but for now Infosys has launched its aggressive campaign to expand its cloud offering. The race is on.
Click here to read the complete article.