Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Amazon Web Services (AWS) offers a robust, fully featured, technology infrastructure platform on the cloud; comprising of a broad set of computing, storage, database, analytics, application, and deployment services that help organizations evolve faster, lower IT costs, and scale applications. AWS offerings are strengthened by a range of supporting components like management tools, networking services, and application augmentation services with multiple interfaces to AWS application programming interface (API) based services. These components include resources like software development kits (SDKs), integrated development environment (IDE) toolkits, and command line tools.
AWS is a pioneer in cloud technology. Its pace of innovation is funded and sustained through economies of scale and commitment to delivering products and services that matter the most to customers.
For more information visit Amazon's website: www.aws.amazon.com
About the partnership
We, as a global premier consulting and managed services partner of AWS, offer integrated consulting and technology solutions that take advantage of the flexibility and economics of cloud where IT and business services are delivered on demand. Through our partnership, we ensure that you receive the right expertise and tools for migration, transformation, and management of workloads on the cloud; while building successful AWS-based businesses.
We bring together AWS capabilities needed to optimize and drive our customers’ business and IT priorities with cloud competencies —right from foundational layers to the portfolio of applications as services.
Our proven suite of AWS services, industry blueprints, and platforms, together with our experience in successfully completing hundreds of cloud transformation programs have enabled enterprises to increase business agility and improve the resilience of their IT landscape.
The following provides a quick snapshot of our joint offerings:
- DevOps: Infosys offers full stack of DevOps on AWS services for continuous software delivery, integration, infrastructure automation and environment management
- SAP on AWS: Provide Consulting, Migration/Implementation and Support services for SAP on AWS Cloud by leveraging our proven Cloud Assessment & Migration framework and accelerators
- Finacle on AWS: Leverage the latest enterprise-class banking applications on state-of-the-art AWS infrastructure. Maintenance of the solution and cloud infrastructure ensures higher predictability and speed in running and transforming your banking business.
- Voice-based commerce with Alexa: Bring omnichannel experience closer to your retail customer through simplified interactions with Amazon Alexa.
- Digital wallet with blockchain: Expand the service offerings in the financial transaction realm by connecting more partners and consumers through platforms with significantly reduced onboarding effort, enhanced user experience, and secured services.
- Infosys Transaction Reconciliation solution (ITRS): Meet your organization’s reconciliation needs with a unified solution. With ITRS, the solution can be configured to handle different types of reconciliation issues.
- Kloud Suite and Infosys Nia: Analyze voluminous data easily. Kloud Suite provides Hadoop as a managed suite along with industry-specific uses cases and a data migration workbench. Data lifting capabilities of our automation platform, Nia, provides easy-to-use interfaces for data scientists to analyze voluminous data generated from enterprise and social platforms.
- Internet of Things based field service: Increase efficiency of manufacturing facilities and improve safety with Internet of things (IoT) enabled solutions for manufacturing plants and shop floor operations.
- Digital factory Enable digital transformation by leveraging deep technical skills, reference architecture, and pre-built components on AWS.
- Boundaryless data lake: Avail the data-lake-in-a-box solution by Infosys Information Grid powered by the AWS cloud.
- Analytics Workbench: Use self-service analytical platforms to create / modify models for diagnostic and predictive analytics. Analysts can utilize pre-built analytical models, model combination workflows, and plug-in / refresh mechanisms. Post creation of models, they can be published with user-friendly self-service interfaces for the business user.
- Customer Genome: Gain detailed customer analysis to help understand customer preferences, enabling personalization of offerings.
- Information Grid: Break physical data boundaries by enabling universal access to data from a variety of sources such as on-premise / cloud in real time. It also enables data democratization by using a catalog of raw and enriched data that allows seamless and secure data consumption through a metadata-driven semantic layer.
- Retail: Infosys offers digital transformation services for Retail enterprises leveraging AWS Platform services
Infosys Launches Boundaryless Data Lake Offering Powered by its Information Grid Solution on Amazon Web Services
EdgeVerve to Offer the Finacle Suite of Solutions on Amazon Web Services