Cloud Ecosystem Integration services
It's not about the cloud, it's about your tomorrow's IT
We develop a future-state architecture and identify an enterprise service portfolio for enterprise service-oriented architecture (SOA) initiatives.
- Creating an SOA reference architecture that covers the technology building blocks (ESB, registry, monitoring tools, etc.) for a service-oriented enterprise
- Defining an SOA-based solution architecture for a program
- Defining an SOA security architecture to address challenges such as confidentiality, data integrity, authentication and authorization, non-repudiation, etc.
- Evaluating vendors
- Developing proofs of concept (based on the reference architecture) to realize a service-oriented architecture
Business and information architecture definition includes:
- Creating a metadata model for key entities and data elements of an enterprise
- Creating business domain and process models
- Identifying a service portfolio using a ‘middle-out’ approach that combines a top-down process and domain decomposition exercise, and a bottom-up application portfolio analysis