Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures Strategy and Execution
Despite the large number of mergers and acquisitions (M&A) that take place every year, less than 33% of these yield significant return on investment. One of the reasons for this is the complexity involved in integrating and separating IT landscapes. In such situations, there are only a few frameworks that can adopt a holistic view of technology to align processes and people. Further, the entry of digital business models is blurring the lines between IT and business towers, thereby exacerbating the above challenges.
We leverage in-depth expertise in strategy and technology to deliver successful M&A transactions with minimum business disruption and low risk. Our Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures Strategy and Execution Solution provides:
- M&A execution framework for an ‘issue-free Day 1’ through:
- Transition Management Office (TMO) that governs all IT work streams such as applications, infrastructure, security, data, OCM, performance measurement, and synergy capture
- Improved planning and organization for ‘issue-free Day 1’
- Systematic stakeholder management
- Functional and technology expertise and guidance through thought leadership to achieve your target operating model. It also helps to rationalize business-critical systems and data to minimize risk within transition service agreements (TSAs).
- Transformation and managed services such as OCM, process optimization and advanced analytics. This establishes leading practices that target innovation and transformation during integration before and after the deal.