Infosys Positioned as a Leader and a Star Performer in Everest Group’s System Integration (SI) Capabilities on Google Cloud Platform PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2022
Everest Group named Infosys a Leader and a Star Performer in the System Integration (SI) Capabilities on Google Cloud Platform (GCP) PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2022. As per Everest Group, named Leaders such as Infosys have a credible industry-specific cloud offerings portfolio, GCP-specific assets and IPs, next-generation offerings, strong complex workload transformation capabilities, and a platform-centric solutioning approach.
Other than being a Leader and a Star Performer, Infosys also received highest score possible in capabilities such as Market Adoption, Vision and Strategy, and Delivery Footprints.
Mukesh Ranjan, Vice President, Everest Group quotes “Infosys has strengthened its partnership with Google Cloud by investing in Google Cloud-specific specializations and participating in foundational partner programs for Google Cloud solutions. Through its Google Cloud Business Unit, Infosys offers strong capabilities in next-generation themes such as AI/ML and data analytics and SAP workload migration on Google Cloud. These factors have contributed to its positioning as a Leader and a Star Performer on Everest Group’s System Integration (SI) Capabilities on Google Cloud Platform (GCP) PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2022."
The evaluation highlights Infosys strengths in the following areas:
- Infosys, with its dedicated Google Cloud business unit, offers an integrated approach across infrastructure, application, and data on cloud making it suitable for enterprises seeking an SI for their end-to-end GCP engagement
- Enterprises looking for verticalized solutions will find Infosys suitable due to its credible portfolio of GCP-specific solutions such as TradeEdge and Genome Equinox
- Enterprises with Mainframe and SAP workloads migration requirements can rely on Infosys’ competencies and expertise in undertaking complex workload migration on GCP
- Enterprises looking to engage in next-generation themes, such as AI/ML and quantum computing, will benefit from Infosys’ investments in pre-build cloud solutions such as Infosys Cortex2
- Enterprises will benefit from Infosys’ focus on sustainability in cloud requirements on GCP as highlighted with its initiatives such as joint environmental sustainability GTM
Click here to read the custom report.