COVID-19 Pulse Check: State of the EMEA Insurance Industry
Covid 19 has been a wakeup call for Insurers across geographies. It is pertinent that Insurers heed the impetus for innovation and transform and strengthen their business processes. Customer behavior is one such key metric which is expected to witness a major shift in Insurance. A recent survey of European insurers conducted in collaboration with Information Services Group (ISG), delves into the insights regarding the following questions:
- Is the crisis also changing the role of IT services?
- How can IT solutions help to best address current and future risks?
- Will online and direct insurance continue to gain momentum?
- Will the customer experience change? Will there be new products?
- In short: What does "The New Normal" look like in the insurance industry?