Infosys Positioned as a Leader in the ISG Provider Lens™ Mainframes - Services and Solutions U.S. & Europe 2022 Reports
ISG, a leading global technology research and advisory firm has positioned Infosys as a Leader in the ISG Provider Lens™ Mainframes - Services and Solutions U.S. & Europe 2022 reports. ISG evaluated 45 vendors and service providers in these reports across five categories - Mainframe Modernization Services, Mainframe Application Modernization and Transformation Services, Mainframe as a Service (MFaaS), Mainframe Operations, and Mainframe Application Modernization Software.
Infosys has been positioned as a Leader in every category that it was evaluated in, namely Mainframe Modernization Services, Mainframe Operations, and Mainframe Application Modernization & Transformation Services. In these reports ISG mentions, Infosys has large mainframe operations in the U.S., shows a strong growth in the European mainframe application modernization market and offers a global delivery capacity to drive comprehensive modernization programs. Infosys Modernization Suite and Infosys Live Enterprise Application Management Platform act as a force multiplier for cloud-powered enterprise transformation. Infosys Live Enterprise Application Modernization Platform.
Key highlights from the reports :
Infosys excels in mainframe modernization services and solutions, leveraging its proprietary methodology, supported by a vast partner ecosystem and robust delivery organization.
- Infosys offers a comprehensive modernization plan with its Infosys Modernization Suite and a three-year phased modernization program.
- Infosys Zero Disruption Modernization delivers business value with a data-first approach.
- Infosys’ ability to retain and attract new talent and its broader COBOL workforces display its ability to handle large-scale transformations.
- Infosys has extensive delivery expertise with more than 30 years of mainframe services and 10 years of mainframe modernization experience.
- Infosys Modernization Suite, part of Infosys Cobalt, a single platform for the end-to-end application modernization needs on cloud, including a cloud native development platform, database and technology migration and other functionalities.
- Infosys’ comprehensive A.R.T framework accelerates cost savings and brings agility to mainframes.
- Infosys displays investment for continuity with its dedicated mainframe modernization center of excellence.
- Infosys relies on its long experience in delivering mainframe operations offering a large pool of mainframe experts.
- Infosys leverages its Live Enterprise Application Management Platform thus enhancing automation and AI-led decision making.
- Infosys’ scalable services covers all mainframe technologies, thus ensuring business continuity.
To know more about Infosys Mainframe Modernization Services, please visit here.