Infosys Rated as a ‘Leader’ in ISG Provider Lens™ SAP HANA Ecosystem Services in Germany 2021 Quadrant Report
The research study “ISG Provider Lens™ 2021 SAP HANA Ecosystem Services, Germany” considers the top service providers certified by SAP to support clients in ERP and HANA products. These service providers are qualified in five quadrants of the SAP HANA Ecosystem Services:
- SAP S/4HANA System Transformation – Large Accounts quadrant
- SAP S/4HANA System Transformation – Midmarket quadrant
- Managed Application Services for SAP ERP quadrant
- Managed Cloud Services for SAP HANA quadrant
- SAP Cloud Platform (BTP) and Intelligent Technologies quadrant
Infosys has been positioned as a Leader in three categories, namely SAP S/4HANA System Transformation – Large Accounts, Managed Application Services for SAP ERP, and SAP Business Technology Platform and Intelligent Technologies.
In this report, ISG, a leading global technology research and advisory firm, mentions Infosys’ has a large SAP S/4HANA practice and offers services for varied business needs ranging from migrations and conversions to transformations. ISG acknowledges Infosys’ focus on optimizing project implementation and related services and tools as part of its STEER program and the powerful Infosys ValuePLUS platform for the operation of SAP-based applications.
In Germany, Infosys has a strong onshore presence as it has many delivery centers in the DACH region.
- Infosys combines advanced technical competence with powerful methods and tools, which makes it a competent partner for transformation to S/4HANA. Infosys has expertise in template-based global rollouts and transformation methods. It applies a data-oriented approach using SAP standard tools such as DMLT.
- Based on several methodologies and tools, Infosys is considered a strong managed application services provider for SAP ERP applications with a considerable presence in the German market.
- Infosys is one of SAP's initial partners, and has strong expertise and certified solutions for BTP