On-demand Webinar: Enable your Enterprise Data Fabric with SAP Data Intelligence
Enterprise data needs to provide actionable insights at lower costs with appropriate access for users to be able to improve performance and be successful in their transformations.
How can this balance be achieved?
Leveraging SAP Data Intelligence, the data orchestration layer of SAP’s Business Technology Platform, enterprises can transform distributed data sprawls into vital data insights, delivering innovation at scale by:
- Using SAP Data Intelligence to process distributed data
- Providing users with intelligent, relevant, and contextual insights with integration across the IT landscape by:
- Integrating and orchestrating massive data volumes and streams at scale
- Streamlining, operationalizing, and governing innovation driven by machine learning
- Optimizing governance and minimizing compliance risks with comprehensive metadata management rules
Watch this exclusive webinar with Infosys and SAP and learn how this is the foundation for modern analytics and data strategy for your SAP and non-SAP systems and how we can help:
- Integrate any data using the data deluge program
- Reuse any engine and orchestrate any SAP or third-party data processing engine
- Democratize intelligence by making machine learning easier to implement, scale, operationalize and govern
- Ensure data quality by discovering, preparing, and governing data assets in the same tool
Jim Cusick, Vice President of Sales - Platform & Technology, SAP America
Jim Cusick is the Vice President of Sales, Platform & Technology, at SAP America responsible for driving adoption of SAP Business Technology Platform cloud solutions to the company’s South Market Unit and helping SAP customers with their Digital Transformations. The Business Technology Platform solutions include SAP HANA Cloud Services, SAP Analytics Cloud, Application Extension Suite, Integration Suite, and Intelligent Technologies.
Jim previously served as Vice President of Sales, North America, at Sybase and has held sales leadership positions with start-up firms and enterprise software companies. Jim earned his Bachelor of Industrial Engineering degree from Georgia Tech.
Kevin Poskitt, Sr. Director, SAP Data Intelligence Solution Owner, SAP
Kevin Poskitt is part of SAP's product management team that is focused on data management and intelligent data processing. His experience encompasses more than 10 years in various technology companies ranging from small startups to large software vendors, where he has worked in multiple departments including sales, marketing, finance, and product management. He is a graduate of the University of Toronto with a specialty in economics and finance.
Srijeet Mohanty, Principal Consultant, SAP Analytics, Infosys
Srijeet Mohanty is a Principal Consultant at Infosys. Srijeet has 16+ years of experience in Consulting, Sales, SAP Transformation, Business analytics, Data Engineering and AI. He has conceptualized, led, and delivered multiple strategic Analytics transformation programs for several Manufacturing and Pharmaceutical clients. He helps clients on Transformation roadmap, Analytics strategy, Cloud Adoption and Application Modernization initiatives. Srijeet leads Infosys COEs focused on defining offerings, GTM plans and implementation roadmaps for SAP Data Estate modernization and Applied AI solutions.