Exclusive whitepaper by teknowlogy | PAC on Infosys SAP S/4HANA Transformation in Europe
teknowlogy | PAC analyst Frank Niemann has published an exclusive whitepaper on ‘Infosys SAP S/4HANA Transformation in Europe’. The report acknowledges Infosys capabilities in supporting its SAP customers in their digital transformation journey on S/4HANA. It focuses on Infosys portfolio of consulting and systems integration, SAP-related application management and hosting services.
Report also highlights Infosys notable approach, Infosys Catalyst for SAP S/4HANA, that provides preconfigured industry solutions to support customers in their transformation towards the next generation ERP suite.
- Infosys has a dedicated Center of Excellence for S/4HANA, which consists of product experts and industry specialists who spearhead digital transformation for customers
- Through Transformation Center of Excellence, Infosys has defined three main areas that are intended to support SAP customers in their digital transformation journey on S/4HANA:
- Landscape Transformation
- Business Transformation
- Solutions, Tools and Accelerators
- Infosys Catalyst for SAP S/4HANA, provides preconfigured industry solutions that support customers in their transformation towards the next generation ERP suite
- Infosys’ S/4 Assist is a holistic tool covering all areas of SAP S/4HANA assessment. It helps to drastically reduce the time for completion of S/4HANA assessments
- Infosys has a plethora of S/4HANA tools which successfully support S/4HANA transformation programs and significantly reduce the time required to complete the transformation
- Infosys offers a comprehensive set of services for SAP application management that spans SAP applications including SAP S/4HANA. It gained good experience in this segment as it was the first SAP partner to get a certification for SAP S/4HANA application management services
- Infosys helps its customers through its Intelligent Enterprise platform to automate their business processes and leverage cutting-edge technology, such as machine learning and artificial intelligence, to aid decision making