On-Demand webinar: On-Time In-Full (OTIF) Score Prediction
CPG enterprises across segments are facing daunting strategic and operational challenges. An efficient shipments model is imperative to provide a cutting-edge cost-optimized logistics chain that will help drive growth.
With rising expectations of higher on-shelf availability and lower inventory costs, the pressures to provide on-time in-full (OTIF) delivery performance have intensified. Retailers want to maintain ‘digital’ shelves stocked as and when needed, without any delay or wait time. Thus, they allow narrow delivery windows to shippers. Furthermore, leading players have started imposing financial penalties on suppliers for late deliveries.
Watch this exclusive on-demand webinar to learn how Infosys is collaborating with Microsoft to leverage data architectures and minimize adoption barriers for improved performance.
Key Solution Features
- Leverages digital technologies to optimize supply chain
- Provides real-time root cause analysis: Based on real-time data, identify possibilities of delay and their causes
- Predicts possibility of late/early versus on-time delivery at the time of shipment creation
- Enables accelerated and proactive decisions/actions
- On-time delivery (OTD) score: With this solution, the customer is able to improve OTD score by 5%
- Accuracy: Able to predict on-time versus late/early deliveries with 80% accuracy
- First day shipments: Up to 20% improvement in Day 1 shipments
- Win battle of financial penalties: Helps avoid financial penalties due to late delivery
Sr Principal - SAP Digital Supply Chain,
Principal Cloud Solution Architect,
CPG & Analytics,