Application and infrastructure optimization
Many businesses face the challenge of striking the right balance between taking advantage of the agility and innovation of modern “disruptive” digital technologies, and harvesting the cost and reliability benefits of industrialized, standardized applications that provide the transaction and data backbone to support their business processes.
Developing and implementing a strategy that will meet business needs, leveraging the new technologies, and renewing the ones you’ve already invested in, are complex tasks that benefit from the guidance and support of an independent advisor with the right breadth and depth of experience.
We believe that our application and infrastructure optimization offerings enable us to be your partner of choice on this journey.
We have clustered our offering around three focal points:
IT modernization : For clients with a diverse applications landscape not dominated by a single ERP, we will work with you to modernize your technology by:
- Identifying potential opportunities to modernize / rationalize the application, platform and infrastructure portfolio, leveraging best practices and industry trends (open source, cloud)
- Analyzing your current landscape and developing target architecture options, business cases, and implementation roadmaps
Core systems renewal: For clients heavily invested in ERP systems, who want to get the best value from them and leverage new technologies as well as traditional ERP, we:
- Design the future architecture for SAP and associated technologies (Fire Lanes, S4 / HANA, SAP as an open source for other systems, transcending the package)
- Provide strategic platform insights to leverage open technologies to improve value from technology ecosystems
Cloud strategy: For clients who want to ensure that they are getting the best value from cloud technology and services, we will work with you to develop:
- Cloud computing strategy and business cases
- Cloud computing implementation and migration
- IT infrastructure and application discovery
- IT as cloud (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS) service broker