New Business Models
Almost every industry is facing fundamental changes, whether through threats from Internet-based industry startups, market entry from dominant players or simply the constant acceleration of customer expectations. In extreme cases, the business models of existing players are being rendered redundant.
Many of these challenges are being fueled through new technologies.
Owing to these challenges, organizations are reassessing whether incremental change is sufficient.
We believe that many organizations must seek out ideas for disruptive change where they can reinvent their business models before others do it for them.
Our consulting services and technologies are organized to help. We have developed data management, business models, and customer engagement / advisory capabilities to enable you to develop and create new capabilities around emerging business models. Some of these include:
- Connected devices: New car services, usage-based insurance, wearable devices, connected life, connected healthcare etc.
- Banking: Free payment services, advisory services, your banking, banking utilities, fintech models
- Retail: Market places, new delivery, and order management options
- Services: New customer service models
- Amazon in B2B: Deepening customer relationships beyond commodity products
We understand market and channel dynamics, operations and technology to execute. We are ready to generate innovations also in a co-creation and investment model. In particular, we help our clients to:
- Generate new revenue streams from data or cloud services
- Model cannibalization effects and competitive threats
- Deliver new products and services to existing customers
- Support you with rapid development approaches to enable you to meet the threat