Your oil and gas enterprise demands consistent production to maximize oil recovery. While performance simulation drives production improvement, you still need to configure models to meet specific requirements of assets across your ecosystem.
The Infosys Oil and Gas practice partners with upstream enterprises to integrate customized toolkits with third-party modeling applications for production optimization. We develop ‘seed models,’ undertake troubleshooting of third-party asset modeling software, and create applications to track and report the performance of assets. Our model maintenance approach ensures the integrity of simulation results.
Our experts optimize production and achieve operational excellence at oil and gas reserves. We design customized toolkits for sub-surface to surface integrated asset modeling-based production optimization. We also provide online optimization and operational support by automating workflows and integrating asset models with data historians, SCADA applications, and surveillance systems.
- Our Modeling and Simulation Center of Excellence for Production Optimization at Mysore, India.
- Strategic alliances with modeling and simulation product vendors.
- Expertise across production simulation and optimization applications, including PIPESIM, IPM suite, LOWIS, MatBal, ReO, WellFlo, PVTflex, and Aspen HYSYS.
- A team of industry experts to train field personnel in using models for production optimization at oil and gas companies.
- Experience in modeling projects for a mix of 600 natural flowing, gas-lifted, and ESP wells in the Middle East.
Related case study
Integrated asset modeling and production optimization at oil fields