Podcast: The Future of Energy
HFS Research and Infosys present a podcast where an expert panel discusses how the energy industry can address disruption through innovative use of technology.
Nischala Murthy Kaushik, CMO – HFS Research joins Maurice Tayeh – CIO, Hatch; Saurabh Gupta, President – Research and Business Operations, HFS Research; and Robin Goswami – SVP and Global Head, Energy Practice, Infosys to discuss how energy enterprises can reinvent themselves with digital technology.
- The digital transformation imperative in response to changes in demand and supply
- The challenge to do more with less, using technology as an enabler
- Adopting change management alongside digital transformation with buy-in from senior leadership
- Selecting the right service provider with domain expertise to navigate dynamic needs and ability to develop innovative solutions
- Pivoting the energy business to a digital enterprise, enabling renewable sources of energy, and re-skilling the workforce for the new energy landscape