Infosys named a Leader in 2022 IDC MarketScape for Energy Transition And New Business Models in Oil And Gas for EMEA
Infosys has been named as a Leader in the IDC MarketScape: EMEA Service Providers for Energy Transition and New Business Models for Oil and Gas Companies 2022 Vendor Assessment. The IDC MarketScape recognized Infosys for its service innovation and energy-efficient production capabilities alongside their ESG data solutions and ecosystem innovations.
- Infosys is supporting O&G companies around the world in reaching their net-zero commitments, aiming to play the role of digital energy orchestrator.
- Infosys supports companies embarking on the energy transition, with its platforms and its digital IT and OT capabilities, by co-creating with customers and its partner ecosystem.
- Infosys has set up multiple Technology and Innovation Hubs, including digital studios dedicated to the O&G industry in London and Houston that focus on developing O&G services capabilities
- Infosys has a very extensive ecosystem of partners. It has long collaborated with O&G industry household names such as SAP, Microsoft, IBM, and Hitachi. Its ecosystem includes hyperscaler; Big Data specialists; IoT-focused companies; and AI, RPA, and BPM automation companies.
- Service innovation: Infosys has partnered with British oil major bp to co-develop an integrated energy-as-a-service (EaaS) offering that will provide end-to-end management of customers' energy assets and services.
- Energy-efficient/decarbonized production: Infosys developed a comprehensive energy management/monitoring system to reduce total energy consumption, increase machinery lifespan, and increase operational efficiency.
Learn more about Infosys energy transition offerings.