Infosys Announces Second Quarter Results on October 14, 2016
Results for the Second Quarter ended September 30, 2016
Being Infosys. Being More.
While bringing about change that addresses the new reality of a pervasively digital and inter-connected world, we are also re-imagining and transforming our business, and that of our clients. In this annual report, we celebrate the multiple facets of our transformation, our transcendence from the ordinary – through innovation, excellence and continuous improvement. At Infosys, it is no longer enough to simply meet expectations – we have to exceed it every time, and in every way. Today, being Infosys means being more.
Annual Report 2016: PDF | HTML
View past annual reports
View all quarterly and annual reports
View all quarterly compliance reports
Distribution of Share Holding
Distribution of Share Holding for the Second Quarter ended September 30, 2016
View distribution of share holding for past quarters
Read more about our filings with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
SEC Filings from FY 1999 onwards
Other SEC Filings
Download the Memorandum and Articles of Association of Infosys Limited
Transfer of equity shares to the Investor Education and Protection Fund
The Postal Ballot Notice entails the following resolutions to be passed by shareholders:
1. Approval of 2015 Stock Incentive Compensation plan and grant of stock incentives to the eligible employees of the Company under the Plan
2. Approval of 2015 Stock Incentive Compensation plan and grant of stock incentives to the eligible employees of the Company’s subsidiaries under the Plan
3. Reappointment of Prof. Jeffrey S Lehman, as an Independent Director
4. Appointment of Dr. Punita Kumar - Sinha, as an Independent Director
5. Reappointment of Dr. Vishal Sikka, Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director.
Clarifications on Advisory Firms’ Reports
Notice | Form | Advertisement