Infosys Bags a Podium Position at Watts Humphrey India Awards 2022
Infosys’ nomination based on an ODM program for a leading multinational Communication Service Provider (CSP) won the 3rd position at Watts Humphrey India Awards 2022. Watts Humphrey Awards are considered the top awards in India for Quality and Delivery Excellence. Every year, several organizations submit their top case studies for evaluation and go through a rigorous appraisal process. The awards reward innovations in quality and delivery in the areas of Lean, Agile, DevOps, Product Centric Delivery and more.
Watts Humphrey Awards 2022 received 70+ nominations from multiple IT organizations. Out of these, after detailed evaluation by panelists on the presentations, Infosys was chosen for a podium position. We are happy to announce that this award continues our track record of having one final winner at Watts Humphrey Awards since the past 4 years. Brief about the ODM program – Network Engineering Services Practice (Agile-DevSecOps Transformation):
- Leading global Communications Service Provider
- The program comprises of client IT stack towards delivery of services across networks
- Delivered as a fully scaled agile (SAFe) POD-based model using Innovative platform
- One of the largest agile programs at Infosys
- Improvement focused service level agreement (SLA)