With rapid technological advancements, there is a spurt in autonomous systems that can respond to real world conditions without human intervention. Such systems can free people from mundane, repetitive and non-value added tasks. Robots can be leveraged as interventions in Dull, Dirty and Dangerous (3D) areas where there is a significant risk to human health and safety. Autonomous systems are bringing efficiencies in supply chain, unmanned surveillance, unmanned navigation and handling of harmful environments.
Infosys focuses on Autonomous Systems in the areas of intelligent navigation, remote monitoring, and surveillance in manufacturing, mining and automotive sectors. Infosys built competencies around Industry 4.0 technologies such as robotics, cloud computing, computer vision and cyber-machine-human interfaces. We have a strong partner ecosystem and are invested in driving joint innovation with our clients.
Infosys developed many solutions, frameworks and platforms in Robotics and Autonomous Systems. Some of these:
- Conceptualized and developed the Robotic Artificial Intelligence Language – Integrated Product Technology (RAILIPT) platform
- Autonomous Golf Cart Platform built on Hybrid Framework powered by innovative Drive-by-Wire system
- Developed an Autonomous Vehicle Diagnostic Framework and solutions around vehicle to vehicle (V2V), vehicle to network (V2N), vehicle to infrastructure (V2I), and vehicle to pedestrians (V2P) areas
- Designed Autonomous Traffic Management Systems which supports Intelligent diagnostics with fleet management along with real-time tracking and monitoring
- Developed many Vision Based Technologies and Vision Assisted Algorithms for all levels of autonomy and are actively working in areas such as Mapping and Localization, Lane detection, Object Detection, and Path Planning and Optimization, etc.
- Developed proof of concepts, pilots and initial solutions in the BFSI, Manufacturing, Mining, Automotive and Retail sectors
Infosys collaborates with leading universities in the Robotics and Autonomous Systems space including Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Delhi, Purdue University - USA, University of Aachen – Germany. Infosys partnered with leading educational and training organization like Udacity.
Infosys collaborates with leading professional bodies like SAE International, ISA etc. Infosys invested in startups like IdeaForge, a drone manufacturer.
- Design and Development of specialized Robotic Systems
- Process Automation using Advanced Robotic Systems and AI
- Robotic System Integration with Cloud and third party platforms
- Robot Assisted Human Machine Interface Validation
- Robot Assisted Cyber - Human - Machine interface automation with UI validation
- Security validation of Robotic Systems
- Autonomous System Design and Development
- Automated and Guided Navigation
- Autonomous System Validation and Verification
- Connected Vehicle Ecosystem Solutions – Inbound and Outbound logistics, V2V, V2I
- Driverless Technology Platform Services – ADAS, AV, AGV, UGV, SUGV
- Retrofit Systems to make systems autonomous