Pharmacy Benefit Management Services
Increasing focus on drug research has led to a rise in drug costs as more and more high cost drugs are available in the market. Healthcare payor organizations are seeking ways to control the rising drug costs and promote the rational use of pharmaceutical products based on patient needs.
Infosys partners with large payor organizations to streamline their pharmacy and pharmacy benefit processes. Our experience ranges from support in development of formularies to devising efficient drug utilization systems for assisting pharmacists in providing efficient pharmaceutical care.
We understand the impact of the regulatory environment and have assisted clients in achieving HIPAA compliance for their Pharmacy Benefit Systems. We can support you with our pharmacy management solutions to address crucial areas such as:
- Integration of pharmacy claim adjudication with medical systems
- Provider payments management
- Network maintenance and management
- Clinical systems for case management and drug utilization (DU) review
- Development / enhancement of retrospective and prospective DU reporting systems
- Creating Electronic Data Interchange interfaces for electronic claims processing in HIPAA compliance
We have rich experience in implementing products such as PHI, a complete claim adjudication engine and MOD, a mail order facility from EHS. Our pharmacy management system, coupled with the Global Delivery Model, ensures your pharmacy operations become more flexible.