Infosys Wins Six Awards at the NASSCOM Engineering R&D Showcase 2021
The aim of the inaugural edition of the Engineering R&D Showcase was to demonstrate India’s role as a global leader in Engineering, R&D and recognize the extraordinary impact delivered by the Indian ER&D ecosystem comprising of Global Capability Centers (GCCs), Engineering Services Providers (ESPs), start-ups and India-based manufacturing companies globally.
The event focused on the three key themes – “Powering Innovation", "High Impact Service Delivery" and "Think-Force of the Future", and served as a platform to celebrate significant contributions of India's ER&D community.
The awards had over 300 nominations from more than 105 participating organizations. These included various Indian System Integrators and MNC Engineering Service Providers.
Infosys was participating under the Engineering Service Providers (ESP) category where it won six awards. Infosys Engineering Services also won the coveted ER&D Organization of the Year for 2021.
Following is the complete list of awards won by Infosys at the NASSCOM ER&D Showcase 2021:
- Winners: Next-Gen Product of the Year 2021: Smart Network Assurance & Global Telematics Solution
- Winners: Engineered-in-India Product of the Year 2021: Radiant Panels
- Winners: Service Delivery Excellence of the Year 2021: RxR Digital Workplace
- Winners: Woman Role-Model in ER&D 2021: Saraswati Thippaiah (Principal, Advanced Engineering, Infosys)
Recognized as domain champion, Saraswati Thippaiah is a rising star in the automation field. As the Principal of Advanced Engineering in Infosys, she is responsible for emerging technology incubation, automation strategy definition, architecture design team and stakeholder management, and new business development. She has worked on multiple technical projects in robotics automation. On innovation front, Saraswati has filed four patents and published two research articles.
- Winners: ER&D Organization of the Year 2021: Infosys Engineering Services