Exclusive POV by NelsonHall on "Infosys' Vision: Enabling Client Transformation to a Live Enterprise Using Oracle Technologies"
NelsonHall analyst and IT Services Practice Director, Dominique Raviart has published an exclusive POV on "Infosys' Vision: Enabling Client Transformation to a Live Enterprise Using Oracle Technologies"
Excerpts from the point of view:
- Infosys’ Live Enterprise envisions a continuously evolving and learning organization and relies on the observation that most of its large clients have sophisticated IT systems that are imperfectly connected and work in silos. Infosys, therefore, wants to help clients simplify their IT, relying on digital and cloud technologies.
- Infosys has positioned Live Enterprise in the context of digital, with its digital centers (called Living Labs) conducting work from ideation workshops to use case identification, business case development and prototyping. Under Live Enterprise, Infosys carries out work leveraging agile development methodologies, relying on iterations and prioritizing work through identifying use cases.
- Infosys constantly refreshes its Oracle service portfolio, the company has applied the principles of Live Enterprise to help clients that have invested in Oracle technologies to accelerate their digital transformation program.
- A key element of this Oracle services transition has been its Transform initiative, which encompasses:
- "Transform with Technology", with Infosys relying on its preconfigured solutions, methodologies and cloud migration capabilities.
- "Transform with Talent", with a focus on employee reskilling, notably through its learning platform Lex, its partnerships with universities, and its Infosys Experience Design Studios (for design thinking)
- "Transform with Assurance", based on Infosys’ Oracle Cloud Elite Partner, providing insights about Oracle’s product roadmap and access to technologies.
- Relying on the Transform initiative, Infosys has structured its Oracle capabilities around four elements - Business value, Technology value, Cost optimization, Talent strategy.
- Live Enterprise, in the context of Oracle services, finds its value in complementing earlier initiatives that the company had taken: creating IP formalizes the expertise of its personnel into repeatable assets, complementing the functionality of Oracle Cloud applications, focusing on point solutions such as migration to the cloud etc.