SAP Testing and Validation
Infosys SAP Testing Center of Excellence (TCoE) offers services across the life cycle of SAP projects / programs from implementation, rollout, upgrade, production support, and maintenance – through IP, solutions, tools and accelerators, and prepackaged solutions.
Our team of testers has extensive experience and knowledge of SAP modules, testing methodologies, and tools such as HP Quick Test Professional (QTP), IBM Rational Functional Tester (RFT) and SAP Test Acceleration and Optimization (TAO). The practice also specializes in test automation, performance testing, and test data management.
Proprietary tools and accelerators such as ISTA (Infosys SAP Test Automation Accelerator) and ACCORD, for middleware testing, enable faster delivery of services, accelerate time to market, and reduce total cost of ownership (TCO).
|Complex and voluminous testing, involving multiple internal and external groups / vendors|
- TCoE-based governance framework focuses on test management
- Service-level agreements for all internal and external groups
- Minimizes business shutdown
- Increases solution predictability
- Accelerates time to market
- Trusted, flexible and innovative testing, and validation across the breadth and depth of services
- Best practices in test management
|Trade-off between test coverage and testing cost|
- Infosys Risk Based Testing (RBT) framework helps prioritize testing among critical business processes, out-of-the-box functionality of SAP, customizations (RICEFW components), impacted legacy applications, third-party applications
- Data-based approach enables informed decisions regarding scope of testing
- Reusable test assets across the SAP life cycle
- Optimum quantum of testing
- ROI in test automation in 6-7 testing cycles
- Incremental reduction of testing cost across the SAP life cycle
- Significant savings in TCO
|Key end users available only for a short duration for integration testing|
- ISTA enables testing very early in the implementation / upgrade life cycle
- Infosys prepackaged SAP testing solutions – sets of pre-built standard scenarios and automation components in SAP – can be customized by business users for organization-specific process variations
- Model-based test automation components help generate test scripts for multiple test scenarios during multiple rounds of testing, without involvement of key business (end) users
- Minimizes involvement of end users
- End-user availability optimally spread across the testing period
- Test automation begins even as the SAP project blueprint is being developed
Learn more about our
ERP Package Testing and Validation practice and
Oracle Siebel Business Process Testing.
Infosys – SAP testing capabilities and solutions