Oracle Preconfigured Solutions
Oil and gas enterprises and engineering, procurement, construction, and installation (EPCI) companies can achieve operational excellence by addressing business imperatives: Align the supply chain with projects, workforce with execution systems, and cost control systems with revenue streams. Real-time visibility into project status, material and people utilization, and financial and HR processes improves billing, controls costs, and enhances business performance.
The Infosys Oil and Gas practice collaborates with our Oracle practice for smarter planning and execution – from bidding to operations – to implement projects on time and within budget.
Infosys-Oracle preconfigured solutions minimize effort and cost while focusing on project execution. Our solutions use Oracle E-Business Suite and Primavera, and incorporate best practices across project planning and control, project execution, financial reporting and consolidation, procure-to-pay, and hire-to-retire processes. We offer point solutions such as project invoice automation and multiple rate billing for industry-specific functionalities.
Our project management tools and methodologies facilitate seamless data sharing between technical and administrative functions. They improve resource allocation and boost productivity. Our consolidated cost model and sourcing strategy, reference product models (RPMs), and work breakdown structures (WBSs) offer visibility into critical project tasks such as costing, billing, and scheduling. Our workflows for approval of projects, budgets, time data authorization, and expense management expedite revenue realization.
- The Infosys-Oracle Innovation Center at Redwood Shores, California, USA, develops indigenous solutions
- Our team of 25,000+ Oracle professionals includes 8,500+ Oracle applications and 600+ Fusion Middleware consultants
- More than 20 centers of excellence (CoEs) include Oracle Financials, Oracle Projects, Oracle Reporting, and Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Oracle E-Business Suite R12 – Financials, HRMS, and Procurement
- Oracle Primavera suite, including Enterprise Project Portfolio Management and P6 Professional
- Oracle Projects suite, including Oracle Project Management, Oracle Project Costing, Oracle Project Billing, and Oracle Time and Labor
- Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) and BI applications
- Oracle Hyperion Planning
- More than 500,000 person hours of experience in global rollouts
IP for EPCI projects
- Accelerators, tools, templates, and a proven methodology reduce implementation cost by up to 30 percent
- Predefined business rules and process automation tools increase productivity, reduce errors, and enhance user experience
- Pre-built business process repositories across the oil and gas value chain with personas encompassing end-to-end process flows such as procure-to-pay, order-to-cash, hire-to-retire, project-to-profit, and accounting to financial reports
- Oracle Projects – Primavera integration for seamless costing and scheduling
- Global Resource and Product Sharing, a solution to align service and product delivery with the project schedule; facilitates sharing of labor and product resources within the enterprise
- Project Data Migration and Validation Tool for migration of complex WBS and multi-currency financial plans including expenditure, revenue, and invoices of multi-year projects
- Oracle E-Business Suite- and Primavera-based Infosys solution for EPCI companies accelerates implementation of Oracle applications and provides quantifiable business and IT benefits, including reduced deployment costs, increased user acceptance, risk mitigation, and faster time-to-market.
Oracle E-Business Suite and Primavera based solution for EPCI companies
Learn more about #InfosysatOOW