Pipeline Scheduling and Optimization
You can streamline procurement and refinery operations at your oil and gas enterprise with Infosys Pipeline Scheduling and Optimization offerings. A flexible transmission network infrastructure addresses demand fluctuations in the quality and quantity of feedstock, intermediates, and finished products.
The Infosys Oil and Gas practice helps oil refineries and petroleum pipeline operators sense and respond to demand. Our pipeline scheduling and optimization solutions:
- Enhance capacity
- Track inventory in real-time
- Minimize operational costs
We re-engineer processes to provide better visibility into your supply chain and facilitate smooth pipeline operations. We automate production planning and scheduling to eliminate human intervention in volumetric allocations and improve the accuracy of scheduling data. We identify sub-optimal equipment capacity and create a mechanism for better utilization of assets such as pump stations, storage tanks, and chartered vessels.
Our consolidated pipeline management data model offers a holistic view of pipeline-related data, including structured, unstructured, and business intelligence (BI) data. Our robust reporting solutions incorporate intuitive drill-down tools, visualization techniques, and archiving capabilities.
- Alliances with energy management academies, pipeline modeling tools providers, and simulation software companies, including EnergySolutions
- Rich experience in hydraulic and pipeline modeling tools including PipelineStudio and PIPESIM
- Rich experience in petroleum product handling operations as well as onshore and cross-border pipeline regulations of the National Energy Board (NEB) – Canada and Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) – USA